Hi all. I was a little unclear about the upcoming deadlines for assignments, so here is a clarification.
For this Thursday (5/1):
- Show your storyboard (drawn or video) to 2 potential stakeholders (or their representatives) and get feedback
- Write down their comments and questions and post them on your blog
- Post a draft version of your video storyboard (you may need to upload to Box, Dropbox, or Youtube)
- Please post this by 5pm Friday so I can give some feedback over the weekend — I won’t have time to look before Friday, so it’s OK if you don’t get it uploaded until then.
For next week (5/8):
- Post a revised, tweaked version of your video. If possible, it would be great if you could upload this to YouTube so we can make a playlist for the final class.
- Write a paragraph or two (sorry Abbie) about the process of video storyboarding — what went well, what didn’t.
- Write another paragraph or two about what next steps you would take for this project if you had more time — what features you might develop, or what testing you might want to do.
- Post these on your blog — this deliverable (along with the video) will constitute the final written report.
- I’m going to order pizza etc. for the class meeting on 5/8. Please let me know by Monday (5/5) if you have any dietary restrictions.